Zucchini Carpaccio with Vinaigrette by @cookingwithloredana
INGREDIENTS FOR SALAD:
- 3 medium-sized zucchini sliced very thin lengthwise
- 250 grams of thinly sliced Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup of baby arugula
- 250 grams of cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 tablespoon of chopped basil (to decorate)
INGREDIENTS FOR VINAIGRETTE:
- ⅓ cup of balsamic vinegar
- ½ of a garlic clove
- ½ teaspoon of sugar
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ⅓ cup of olive oil
Blend together all of the vinaigrette ingredients until you have a smooth consistency.
In a serving platter, layer the zucchini slices with the baby arugula and Parmesan cheese. Sprinkle the chopped bacon on top and drizzle the vinaigrette over the entire salad. Sprinkle basil over the top to add a finishing touch.